Please read these terms of service ("terms", "terms of service") carefully before using the 3BrothersElite.com website (the "service") operated by 3 Brothers Elite, LLC ("us", 'we", "our", "3BE").
Conditions of Use
We will provide their services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of 3BE and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of 3BE, with copyright authorship for this compilation by 3BE. The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the United States of America, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between 3BE and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation. We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant 3BE non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
SMS Texting Terms & Conditions
3BE leverages standard-rate SMS (Short Messaging Service) programs which provide various types of information to our employees. Subscribers in our programs have provided express consent to receive recurring messages from 3BE via one of our short codes, while understanding that consent is not a condition of employment from 3BE, and that message and data rates may apply.
If you have any questions or concerns about sending and/or receiving SMS messages, you can contact us at (917) 673-1073.
Agreement to Receive Text Messages
By providing your mobile number, you agree that 3BE may send you periodic SMS or MMS messages containing but not limited to important information, updates, deals, and specials.
- You may receive up to 6 messages per month.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by texting the word STOP to the number that sent the text. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon, Boost, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Though 3BE will never charge you for the text messages you receive, depending on your phone plan, you may see some charges from your mobile provider. Please reach out to your wireless provider if you have questions about your text or data plan.